Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Hit or Miss...

I will be posting monthly "Hit or Miss" videos on my You-Tube channel.  These will be 'hopefully' fairly short segments on several items that were either a hit or miss for me during the current month.  Some products may carry over month to month and of course there may be new additions.My February video will be up hopefully by the time you are reading this, but uploading seems to take years.  The new design of my blog should make it easier for you to navigate between this and my channel page.  I am also starting a tab for my Blog Sale, as I plan to make this a permanent addition.  I am always purchasing products at store closings and getting things for really good discounts through friends who work at various stores, so check back periodically for new items.

No comments:

Post a Comment