Sunday, February 12, 2012

Valentines Date Sexy Look: MESMERIZED...

This is my look for date night on V-Day...A sexy, romantic look that he won't be able to take his eyes off of.  My hubby actually told me it was mesmerizing, so that is what I am calling it. I love these colors and the way it brings out my eye color, I think most of you could pull these shades off.  I used the following products to create this look: (eyes) MAC Eyeshadow in "Cranberry" on the lid, L'Oreal HIP shadow in "Sculpted"(dark shade only) in crease, and MAC Pigment in "Vanilla" for my highlight and Benefit "They're Real" mascara, a white eyeliner on top lid and waterline. (face) Foundation then MAC Mineralize Skin Finish powder, Benefit Hirvana blush on cheeks, Physicians Formula PH Matchmaker Bronzer. (lips) MAC Viva Glam IV lipstick. 
The video tutorial is up on my you-tube channel, HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment