Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Influenster Review: Palmolive Fresh Infusions

     I just want to start out by saying WOW!!!  I love this dish soap so much that I have "officially" replaced my preference to Dawn.  This soap lathers up something fierce and the scents are all amazing.  It leaves my dishes clean and spot free and it definitely cuts grease out fast.  I started out partial to the "Lime Basil" scent, but the other day I switched it out for the "White Tea Ginger" and I have to say I am loving it too.  It smells way better as it lathers than it does in the bottle.  I do not have a dishwasher so I have to wash by hand and I have not had any problems with my skin feeling dry afterwards.  It is gentle on skin, tough on grease and grime.  This soap retails for $2.96 for a 16 oz bottle which is a bit pricey for such a small size.  Dawn does not have a 16 oz size that I could find, but in they do market a 20 oz bottle of  their "Power Clean" for $2.74.  I have seen the Fresh Infusions at my local WalMart and Target.
     In comparison of the two I have noticed that Dawn does not produce nearly as many suds and for some reason I like a ton of suds, it makes me feel like I am getting a good clean.  I also noticed that I applied lotion more often after I washed my dishes with Dawn than I have with the Palmolive.  Now as far as that price difference goes, Palmolive does have "cheaper" versions of their dish soaps, but I also took into consideration that one squeeze of Palmolive will lasts longer than Dawn because I would have to keep adding more soap to my sponge with the Dawn. In regards to that it makes the Palmolive last longer which in turn means you buy it less often, so it is cheaper in the long run.  I gave my mom the "Lemon Thyme" scent and she has said the same things about it as I have and she has been a Dawn user for as long as I remember.  She is the reason I began using Dawn once I was out on my own.  
    I am going to continue purchasing the Palmolive Fresh Infusions.  The only issue now will be which scent to pick...

Here is a link to the Palmolive website:   http://www.colgate.com/app/Palmolive/US/EN/HomePage.cwsp

*Disclaimer* I received this product from Influenster for free to test, review and give my "honest" opinions about.

No comments:

Post a Comment