Thursday, May 9, 2013

IVORY 2 IN 1 Hair & Body Wash...Where has this been all my life?!?!?!?

     I know it may seem a bit too much excitement over a body wash, but I LOVE THIS STUFF!  I have been a body wash user basically since body wash was put on the market.  Yes body wash is basically shampoo, but I still have it in my shower at all times.  My husband has had SUPER sensitive skin his whole life and anything causes him to break out in hives all over.  He has used only Ivory soap his whole life because it is so natural and gentle.  My kids were inflicted with the same sensitivity and can only use Ivory soap on their body.  When this Ivory body wash arrived in my mailbox I was excited for them to try it because it does have the Ivory name and quality.  They have all been using it from day 1 and nobody has broken out yet...yayy!!!  This stuff is great!  I don't know how Ivory did it, but they managed to make a wonderfully scented, super lathery body wash that does not irritate sensitive skin.  It is marketed as a HAIR and body wash, but my hair is so thick and coarse that I can only use certain shampoo and conditioner so I have not washed my hair with it, but my husband and son both do and they said it makes their hair feel really soft and clean.  It only takes about a quarter size drop of this on my shower poof to lather up and wash my whole body with plenty of lather to wash twice if I wanted.  My point is that this body wash lathers up something fierce and I love it!  The more it lathers the cleaner I feel!

     We have almost used the entire bottle so I did go to WalMart to buy another and found there was two scents one was the Refreshing one I received and the other was Energizing.  They both smell really good and I bought them both because I love the one I already used, but wanted to try the other one too!  We will not run out of body wash for a long time and when we do I will go and purchase this again and again.  The price is around $4 and the bottles are 24oz...that is a huge bottle so $4 is a great price for these.  I payed more than that for smaller bottles of other brands I have used before.  

     I am so happy that my whole family can finally enjoy the wonderful  benefits of body wash because I always feel so clean and happy when I use it.  That may sound a little weird, but when you have a body wash that smells good and lathers up a ton, it allows you to escape the world, if only for a few minutes.  It is exhilarating...

     I have only looked at WalMart for this product, but I'm sure you can get it at Target, Kroger's, Walgreens, CVS, Rite-Aid, etc.  They all carry Ivory soap so they probably have the body wash too.  I hope I have addressed all the benefits of this new and innovative product.  I really do not have anything negative to say about this product...We all love it and I know you will too!


**Disclaimer** This product was sent to me for review by Influenster, but all opinions are my own.  I always tell you how I honestly feel about stuff!

Influester Website here  
Ivory Facebook Page here
Ivory 2 in 1 Video here
     

No comments:

Post a Comment