Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Review: Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastics

I received these hair ties in my Influenster Sunkissed Vox Box.  I love this kind of hair tie because I always have a tie around my wrist and these are cute and fashionable as well as functional.  They come in a good assortment of colors and designs to suit every one's personal style.  Target has some with animal prints and some really bright colors.  The pack I received came with a total of 5 ties in assorted "jewel tone" colors (purple, pink, silver, charcoal, black).  They are shimmery and so cute!  I love wearing hair ties on my wrist even if I already have one in my hair.
These are hair ties and there's not much to say about that.  They hold your hair up and out of your face.  However, there is one con to these particular ones, if you have super thick hair like me you won't be able to wrap them around your mane more than once which REALLY sucks!  I have ALWAYS used Goody hair bands for my hair because the regular band ones hold my super thick hair great, but these are not made for girls like me.  I still wear them on my wrist, but can only put them in my hair on top of another band.  It is not enough of an issue to make me dislike these.  I am partial to the plain Jane black ouchless bands for me hair anyway so it isn't a big deal.  I like having them on my wrist as a style accessory and my daughter can still use them in a functional way for her hair.
I wish Goody would take us thick haired girls into account with all their "hair" accessories.  I find most of their products to be geared toward the "average" Jane in terms of hair mass.  They need to come out with a "Thick Haired Girls" line for all of us who have enough hair for 6 people.




**Disclaimer**  I received these complimentary from Influenster for testing and review, however all opinions are my own :)

Links to product pages and purchase info:

Influenster
Goody Website
Goody Facebook Page
Purchase Goody Ribbon Ties

No comments:

Post a Comment