Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Influenster Moda VoxBox

Hey peeps!  Long time, no talk...I have neglected my blog lately. There is no reason or excuse other than I am too lazy to type. lol. 

I received the Moda Vox Box from Influenster and wanted to share some details with y'all!

First of all let me say that if you are not registered on I nfluenster then you are totally missing out on some great FREE products!  Go over and make an account and start getting your own boxes full of awesome products to review!

This box was, as usual, full of great products. I love how they give you a mixture if things to test out. Not just one category. The items in this box were: Puffs Soft Pack, Resource Bottled Water, Swiss Miss Hot Cocoa, Jergens Lotion, Clairol Hair Food, Rimmel Mascara, Rimmel Lipstick, Rimmel Lipliner.


I immediately put a Puffs Soft Pack in my car. I did purchase a 3 pack from the store so I could stash these all over the place :)  The are the same Puffs we know and love, just in a cool squinchy package.


This one bottle didn't last long and I am currently awaiting my home delivery to replenish the supply. My kids and I love this water soooooo much. I can't describe how clean and fresh it tastes in words, but the closest I can get is that it is like drinking water straight from a cloud. This stuff is good. No aftertaste whatsoever, no taste period...just clean. If my kids love it, it's a winner in my book.


This hot cocoa is delicious. It has 5 all natural ingredients and you make it with warm milk. What more do you want? It is creamy, thick and oh so good. I will never buy another kind of hot cocoa again.



I used to be an avid user of Jergen's, then one day I noticed I had been using Suave lotion recently. I am not sure why really, I think there was a scent I liked. I did the 1 week challenge with the new, improved formula and I must say I am impressed with the glow my skin seems to have and how soft my feet are. I am definitely going back to using Jergen's again!



Clairol Hair Food...at $15 a pop, I really wanted to hate this. I FLIPPIN LOVE IT!!! My hair is super thick, coarse, wavy and frizzy. It never cooperates and always looks like I stuck my finger in a light socket. Well, after 6 uses of this product it is soft, comb-able, defined and shiny.  This product is well worth the price to me because I have never loved my hair more. My hubby on the other hand isn't gonna like the price point...haha!




Rimmel Rockin Curves Mascara. I must be honest, I have not opened this yet. I am hesitant because I have not heard great things about it and I currently have about 15 mascaras opened right now. I want to like it but who knows. The brush looks kinda gimmicky...we shall see.



Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Nude Delight. I am a huge fan of this lipstick line and have been wanting this shade for  a long time.  I last bought Notting Hill Nude instead of this one.  I love them both and will continue to use this line of lipsticks.



Rimmel Moisture Renew Transparent Lipliner.  UUUMMMM...this is one of those products whose creator must sit around laughing all the way to the bank because it is proof that us women will fall for anything. Clear lip liner??? Really?  I do not see how this does anything at all. I used it and saw no difference at all. I have never had issues with feathering or bleeding lipstick so maybe I am missing out on its wonderful benefits.  Yeah, right. Ha!

That's it for the Moda VoxBox. I hope you enjoyed reading about all the great products I received and maybe saw something you want to go out and buy now. Your welcome :)

Love y'all!

**DISCLAIMER:  These products were sent to me by Influenster for testing purposes.**

Influenster Website

No comments:

Post a Comment