Tuesday, April 28, 2015

My Konjac Sponge Bamboo Charcoal Facial Sponge

     I have always been a daily exfoliator. My skin has that rough texture to it that needs smoothed away everyday. It drives me nuts! I wake up and immediately after brushing my teeth I wet my konjac sponge, apply me cleanser and scrub my face til it's as smooth as a baby's bottom...lol.  What on earth is a konjac sponge? Well, I have the answer. It is a sponge made from the konjac potato and contains natural konjac powder from this potato. The one I am reviewing also has the addition of bamboo charcoal extract. 





     For the longest time I have been seeing these type of konjac sponges in every drugstore, but when I felt them and they are hard as a rock, I though to myself, "there's no way my skin could handle that". I had no idea the sponge softened when wet! I am such a ditz. Well, thanks to Tomoson I was offered a chance to review this particular konjac sponge.  I am so happy I have this baby!  It is a permanent addition to my daily skincare routine. It is soft, but has enough texture to exfoliate the skin and leave it smooth and clean.  I just use tiny circular motions all over my face for a minute or so, then rinse and VOILA!  Smooth skin!




     This brand offers several choices in the konjac line and I want them all! The one I have is infused with bamboo charcoal extract. There is a French Red Clay one, a French Pink Clay one, a French Green Clay one, a Volcanic Scoria one, a pure natural one and one for baby baths.  Each is targeted to a specific skin type and issues.  I think this konjac sponge will be good for those with sensitive skin too because it is so gentle. You can add your own cleanser or you can use it wet with no cleanser.  The life span of these is 2-3 months if you care for it correctly, which just means after use you rinse well and hang to dry. 

     This companies konjac sponges are 100% vegan/natural, free from additives and chemicals and 100% biodegradable.  They also do not test on animals and are PETA  and Leaping Bunny certified.  What a wonderful company!  Please go support them and get you an amazing konjac sponge in the process so you too can have a face as smooth as a baby's bottom!

**I did receive a discount on this product in exchange for my honest opinion**

Buy Charcoal Konjac Featured




No comments:

Post a Comment