Thursday, May 21, 2015

Adovia Purifying Dead Sea Mud Mask

     You may hesitate to put any product with the word "Dead" in it's title on your face, but in this case you'd really be missing out. I love products that are made with ingredients from the Dead Sea. My skin just drinks it up and feels so soft and happy afterwards.

     What exactly are these ingredients they use in these products? Well, there is a whole laundry list of beneficial ingredients that come from the Dead Sea and I am gonna school you on as many as I can. First of all there is, of course, dead sea salt which contains a very high concentration of minerals that cannot be found naturally in any other ingredient on the planet. Seriously. There is also magnesium which helps with the regeneration of skin cells and tissue. Then there's bromine whose anti-inflammatory properties help to calm skin's nerves and muscles. Next up, iodine, which helps boost your thyroid gland's functioning. There is also sulfur which is a natural disinfectant and anti-bacterial mineral that fights acne, psoriasis and eczema. The list goes on and on: Potassium, Calcium, Sodium, Zinc, Strontium, Manganese, Lithium and Boron. The minerals found in the Dead Sea have countless benefits that anyone can take advantage of.



     I have been using the Adovia Purifying Dead Sea Mud mask for about two weeks now and I have really enjoyed putting it on my face after a stressful day. This mask is jam packed with these beneficial ingredients as well as aloe to help soothe and moisturize. It also does not have any fragrance that I can detect. I have always been a big fan of facial masks, but not until this one have I been religious about applying one to my face. If I could use this every night, I would. I have been using it at least three times a week in addition to my other skincare products to follow-up. I am extremely pleased with the results and will continue to use this mask--when I run out I will be purchasing it as long as they sell it!





     I like that this mask doesn't dry to the point where you cannot move your face. The directions call for a very thin layer, letting it set for 15-20 minutes. It is very easy to remove because of the fact that it does not dry to a hard casing. I have had no pimples pop up since I've been using this and I do occasionally get a stray one. Not anymore and I just noticed that as I am writing this review. I have not had one pimple...awesome! I am a big skincare fanatic lately and I have had the opportunity to try out several products. This mask is my first "mask" and I could not be more pleased with it. 

     Adovia's line of products are all centered around the Dead Sea and of course all contain above mentioned ingredients. I am hoping I can try some of their other products. I've got my eye on the Dead Sea Mud Soap and the Dead Sea Salt Body Scrub . I cannot wait to explore more from this amazing brand! I hope y'all do the same and let me know if you have already discovered a product from Adovia that you love...thanks for visiting!

**I did receive a discount through Brandbacker in exchange for my honest review**

Purchase the Adovia Purifying Dead Sea Mud Mask Here 







2 comments:

  1. Seems like a great product with those natural minerals and ingredients i wonder thise amazing effects it would have in a long run

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like a great product with those natural minerals and ingredients i wonder thise amazing effects it would have in a long run

    ReplyDelete