Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Beauty Lashious Lash Curler

     I know what you're probably thinking, "Lash curlers all work the same way". Yes, they do, but some work better than others. Case in point this one I am featuring today by Beauty Lashious. First of all it is pink so that alone gives it a leg up. Secondly when you use it for the first time you will see exactly what I mean by "some work better than others". This curler has such a comfortable finger grip where you can comfortably place three fingers for extra pressure and the spring on this thing is tight as a...well, you can finish that sentence. I barely have to apply any pressure and my lashes curl right up and they don't fall as soon as I put on my mascara. I have such a hard time with my lashes holding a curl, but after using this device I am guessing it is because they've never been curled tight enough. I especially like the finger grip. I hate the circle ones--I feel like my finger slip around or slide too far or they are just uncomfortable to apply pressure. This one is really nice and good quality.


     Needless to say I 100% recommend this lash curler to any girl out there who has trouble keeping her resistant lashes curled. It is well worth the small investment. I have included a before and after of my lashes--hopefully you can tell the difference because it was hard to find a good angle. I have no makeup on whatsoever.


     I have included a link where you can purchase this amazing lash curler...go get one, now!!!  lol




**I did receive a discount on this product in exchange for an honest review**


4 comments:

  1. My freind was ranting about how she wants to invent the perfect eyelash curler the other day but I think I let her know about this before she comes back to me with a powerpoint hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol...maybe go ahead and let her do the powerpoint for shits and giggles? haha This really is a great lash curler! Thanks so much for your support :)

      Delete
  2. I rarely use an eyelash curler because I always pinch myself!! I've never found one I was comfortable using, I might have to give this one a try!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think you will pinch yourself with this one since you barely have to press down to get a curl...please don't still pinch yourself though! lol :)

      Delete