Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Love Alpha 3D Fiber Mascara

     Fiber mascara...what can I say? It is a great concept and execution, but I am lazy so it seems like WAY too many steps just to have "better than false lashes, lashes". I have several friends who are Younique reps and I did try their fiber lash system some time ago, but I remember not being too pleased with the outcome. I recently had the opportunity to try out one from a company called Love Alpha. It is the same process with the two step system.

     I do want to STRESS that when you use this or any of the other multi step systems out there you have to first apply one coat of your favorite "reliable" mascara and wait for it to dry. This step is crucial in the overall turn-out of the lashes. It not only separates and gives a little definition, but it provides a starting base. You then go in with the transplanting gel and very quickly follow with the fibers. You can repeat this process as many times as you want, but my recommendation would be no more than twice or you get a clumpy, spidery look.










     I absolutely love the packaging for this mascara set. The case is all cute and pink and the tubes have a pink/purple ombre effect with "raindrops" all over. The wand for the gel is nice and separates with no clumping up and the fiber wand is typical in these sets. I didn't have too many fibers falling over my face or in my eyes, but there were a few. The transplant gel does have a slight "chemical" smell, but nothing that lingers.

     I am gonna say this set works exactly how it is supposed to and made my lashes long and voluminous. The above pictures don't show much difference but in person there is a big difference. I would have liked to do a side by side comparison with the Younique brand, but what can ya do???  This retails for less than $10 on Amazon, which is a fraction of Younique's set. I have included a link if you want to check this out!                                                                                                                                                                             

Purchase here:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00M5DD8F4/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B00M5DD8F4&linkCode=as2&tag=brandylynn-20                                                                                                                                                                         

**I did receive a discount on this product in exchange for an honest review**                                                                                                                                                   


2 comments:

  1. Yes you can tell your lashes look just a little bit longer, voluminous & defined. Some people might not think it's worth it, but at my age a little bit "more" makes the difference!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow i can see the difference looks great

    ReplyDelete