Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Oz Naturals Hyaluronic Acid Serum w/ Vitamin C

     I have become a skincare junkie as of late. I am nearly 40 and only in the last six months have I really started noticing a shift in my skin. It started looking dull and was getting so dry it would hurt sometimes. I have never had oily skin, but I was never DRY either. I was always just a comfortable middle ground. I have never been prone to breakouts and I never worried about wrinkles. Cue age 36 and here comes the "issues"...lol. I have super dry skin and I have a few wrinkles around my eyes popping up. "Really?" you say. Yes, really.

     I have been testing different skincare products, but the one I have seen the biggest difference from has been hyaluronic acid. When I first heard about this product I thought "Acid, on my face?". It sounds painful, but believe me when I tell you it is glorious for us dry skinned dolls. I especially adore this one from Oz Naturals. It had a thicker consistency than others I have tried and has the added benefit of Vitamin C. I drown my face with this amazing serum after I cleanse, but before I moisturize. Hyaluronic acid is a natural delivery system that helps your skin "hold" onto moisture. I have noticed my skin feels plump and hydrated all the time now.




     Oz Naturals of course is an all natural, organic company. Their products are cruelty-free. This serum does not contain alcohol, parabens or sulfates and is safe for all skin types. Most importantly it is good ole "Made in the USA". I love supporting my fellow Americans. Whether you have dry skin or oily skin I firmly believe your face will drink this in and you will see improvements. You oily gals need to moisturize regularly too! I am so happy I was able to try this product out. It is always exciting to discover new things that are amazing and work so well! I have already placed another order with them for their Ocean Mineral Tonic which I am sure I will also love.

     Give it a try and see how much your skin loves it! I have a link below where you can purchase this product...Thanks!


**I did receive a discount in exchange for my honest review**

Purchase Oz Naturals Hyaluronic Acid Serum here

Oz Naturals Website




No comments:

Post a Comment