Friday, May 1, 2015

Vita Sciences Maxasorb Vitamins B-12 and D-3

     So, today we are talking about vitamins...why? Well, we all need them and probably aren't getting the proper levels of them in our diets. I for one HATE taking big honking smelly pills everyday and honestly I never remember to do it so I have like 3 bottles of different types of vitamins just sitting in my medicine cabinet. What if there was an easier way? THERE IS! Vitamins in the form of a lotion...what!!!

     I recently had the opportunity to try this innovative product out through a Facebook review group. I like the idea of vitamins, just not the execution. These, however are a no brainer because they are in cream form. I just keep the bottles on my nightstand and usually at some point during the day when I want to apply lotion I just use these at least once. I was pleasantly surprised at how well they work at moisturizing my skin. They don't just contain the vitamin, but have other ingredients that are beneficial to your skin too! 

     Both the B-12 and D-3 contain coconut oil, aloe and vitamin e. The B-12 has the addition of witch hazel and peppermint oil. It doesn't have a strong, offensive peppermint scent though, just a whisper. I have really enjoyed having these and have no problems using them everyday in this cream form. I highly recommend if your like me you try these out. I am going to see if theres a multi-vitamin one or at least grab a few other beneficial vitamins to add to the mix!



**I did receive a discount in exchange for my honest review**

You can purchase the vitamin creams here:


No comments:

Post a Comment